top of page

circular economy

net-zero emissions and regeneration

To avoid the worst of the climate crisis we need to get to Net-Zero emissions by 2050 and Circular Economy is a vital part of de-carbonization efforts.

While the switch to renewables and energy-efficiency measures can tackle 55% of global emissions, Circular Economy strategies are needed to address the remaining 45%.

The circular economy is based on three principles: design out waste and pollution, keep products and materials in use, and regenerate natural systems.

To reach Net-Zero, industry collaborations are necessary, as well as new business models, technological innovation and policy changes.

We are working with companies and governments to pledge their commitment to realizing circular solutions at scale.

bottom of page